Ready in 20 minutes
Complexity: Station Chef
Serves 13 People
Sure to fuel any guest’s day, this iconic breakfast is made better in a bowl. Crispy Honest Earth® Hash Brown Shredded Potatoes, savory mushrooms, and juicy grape tomatoes blend perfectly in this elevated version of a diner-style classic. Simple to prepare—and devoured in minutes!
Steak and Eggs Hash Brown Bowl
- 1¼ pounds 1 carton (20 ounces) Honest Earth® Hash Brown Shredded Potatoes (prepared according to 10-minute refresh instructions)
- 2 quarts hot water (water should be between 180°F to 190°F)
- 2½ pounds sirloin steak (grilled to desired internal temp, sliced and held hot for assembly)
- 1 pound onion (diced and sautéed, held hot for assembly)
- 1 pound mushrooms (sliced and sautéed, held hot for assembly)
- 2 pounds grape tomatoes (various color blend) (cut in half and sautéed with your favorite herbs, held for assembly)
- Open the carton of Honest Earth® Hash Brown Shredded Potatoes, add the hot water to the fill line of the carton, and close. Or if rehydrating the potatoes in a bowl, add the 2 quarts of water, cover, and allow the potatoes to rehydrate for 10 minutes.
- For each bowl, place a 6-ounce portion of the potatoes on a hot griddle (at 375°F, maximum of 400°F), and cook for 3 minutes or to desired color and crispness. Place in a bowl.
- Place 6 ounces of prepared hash browns into a bowl. Place 3 ounces of steak, 2 ounces of onions, and 2 ounces of mushrooms on the opposite side of the steak in the bowl. Place 2 prepared eggs in the center and top with 2 ounces of sauteed tomatoes.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 379 Fat: 11g Carbohydrates: 43g Sugar: 4g Sodium: 422mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 22g Cholesterol: 65mg
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!