Scalloped potatoes with a smooth European flair. What can they say but “Delicioso!”
- 1 carton Idahoan Scalloped Potatoes (2.54 lbs. dry weight) (Item #00881)
- 8 oz. prepared pesto sauce
- 2 cups julienne-sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups Romano cheese, divided
- Prepare scalloped potatoes according to package directions, except blend 1 cup Romano cheese with water and omit butter.
- Stir in pesto sauce and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of casserole 5 minutes before removing from oven.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!