Spicy au gratin potatoes! You pick the heat, we add the ease, and customers enjoy the result. Cha cha cha!
- 1 pouch Idahoan Au Gratin potatoes (Item #00880)
- 1 cup fresh prepared salsa*
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Stir in 1 cup Mexican cheese blend and 1 cup salsa before placing in oven.
- Bake in convection oven at 350°F for 35 minutes (400°F in conventional oven for 40 minutes).
- Sprinkle with remaining Mexican cheese blend and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!