Shrimpy Mashed Potatoes is a delicious side dish for any gourmet chef looking to try a new recipe. This family favorite recipe melds our Idahoan Real® Mashed potatoes, sautéed shrimp and a myriad of flavor to appease and impress everyone.
- 4 cups prepared Idahoan Real® Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté shrimp in olive oil until cooked through.
- Fold in gently the cheeses, sour cream and cooked shrimp to the mashed potatoes.
- Place mixture in a glass baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 25 minutes.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!