- 1 carton (2.54 lb) Idahoan® Scalloped Potatoes - 2970000881
- 60 oz (3.75 lbs) cooked chicken pieces
- 5 cups low sodium tomato sauce
- 2½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 7.5 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 7.5 cups cooked cauliflower florets
- 30 whole grain rolls
- Reconstitute potatoes according to package directions.
- Layer chicken in 2 greased half size, 2-inch deep steam table pans. Spoon tomato sauce evenly over top. Top with scalloped potatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake in 400°F oven for about 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with ½ cup broccoli and cauliflower florets. Serve with whole grain roll.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!