- 1 bag (26 oz) Idahoan® Real Mashed Potatoes - 2970000313, prepared
- 60 oz cooked extra-lean ground beef
- 5 cups tomato sauce
- 5 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 cups chopped kale, sautéed or steamed
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 40 whole grain rolls
- Stir together ground beef and tomato sauce. Layer half of the mixture into 2 greased half size, 2-inch deep steam table pans.
- Top with one-third of the shredded mozzarella and half of the kale. Spread half of the mashed potatoes over top; repeat layers once. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!