- 1 bag (28 oz) Idahoan® INSTAMASH Complete Mashed Potatoes - 2970000301, prepared
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1½ cups olive oil
- 1 cup minced garlic
- 40 portions prepared chicken skewers
- 40 cups chopped greens
- 10 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 10 cups chopped cucumbers
- 2½ cups Greek dressing
- 1⅔ cups finely crumbled feta cheese
- 40 whole grain mini pitas
- Stir together mashed potatoes, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic. Divide into 40 (1/2-cup, 5½ oz) portions.
- Cook chicken skewers according to package directions.
- Plate chicken skewers with mashed potato dip. Serve with salad. For each salad, portion 1 cup greens, and ¼ cup each tomatoes and cucumbers. Top salad with 1 tbsp Greek dressing and about 2 tsp feta. Serve with mini pita.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!