Confetti Hash Browns are a colorful and delicious way to start any day.
- 1 carton rehydrated Idahoan Fresh Cut Hash Browns (Item #00808)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 5 cups cheddar cheese, shredded – reserve 1 cup for topping
- 4 cups red, green and orange bell peppers, ¼ diced
- 2 red onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb of spinach or baby kale, chopped
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp red paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread in a full sized hotel pan.
- Top with 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour. Let cool and slice into squares for serving.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!