- 1 carton (2.54 lb) Idahoan® Au Gratin Potatoes - 2970000880
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 8 cups drained canned pinto beans, rinsed
- 8 cups corn kernels
- 2 cups crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 4¼ cups guacamole
- 2 cups sliced green onions
- 32 oz cooked brown rice, for serving
- Reconstitute potatoes according to package directions. Fold in Cajun seasoning.
- Transfer potatoes to greased full size, 2-inch deep steam table pan. Bake in 400°F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Scatter beans, tomatoes, corn and feta over top; bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and feta is melted. Serve with 2 tbsp guacamole and 1 tbsp green onions. Serve each portion with 1 oz of cooked brown rice.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!