This Thai version is an unexpected play on potato salad. Delicious as a side dish or bold enough for a main course.
- 1 carton Idahoan® Fresh Cut Hash Browns (Item #00808)
- 2 lbs snap peas, halved
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 4 bunches green onions, diagonally sliced
- 6 Tbsp peanut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tsp red chili paste
- 6 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- Rehydrate hash browns according to directions and cool to room temperature.
- Add peas, carrots and green onions and toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a saucepan heat oil over medium heat and add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Stir in peanut butter, brown sugar, chili paste, soy sauce, rice vinegar and coconut milk. Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Pour dressing over the potato mixture to coat or plate the potato mixture and drizzle dressing on top along with the chopped cilantro and roasted peanuts.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!