Ready in 20 minutes
Complexity: Station Chef
Serves 12 People
Hash Brown Nachos
Serves: 12 servings (2 patties per serving)
Satisfy those south of the border tastes with this tasty dish.
- 17 oz. (1/2 carton) Idahaon® Fresh Cut Hash Brown Potatoes (Item #00808)
- 24 oz. pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Fresh tomatoes, diced
- Sour cream
- Grilled chicken, shredded*
- Black olive slices
- Green onion, chopped
*These ingredient may contain gluten. If you're targeting a gluten-free recipe option, make sure to check the labels.
- Rehydrate Idahoan® Fresh Cut Hash Brown Potatoes per instructions on package, and mix with pepper jack cheese.
- Using approximately 4.5 ounces of the hash brown and cheese mixture, brown in patty form on well-oiled griddle according to directions cooking on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Plate 2 hash browns patties, top with any of suggested toppings and serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!