Add a little comfort to your menu. Honest Earth® Creamy Mashed Potatoes come together with roasted veggies, oven “fried” chicken or tofu bites, and fresh herbs in this trendy take on traditional fried chicken. This innovative bowl recipe is quick and easy to prep, ready in under thirty minutes, and guaranteed to please.
- 1 bag (26 ounces) Honest Earth® Creamy Mashed Potatoes (prepared according to hot water instructions)
- 1 gallon hot water (water should be between 180°F to 190°F)
- 2¾ pounds oven-fried chicken breast (cut into pieces, hold hot for assembly)
- 1¾ pounds corn cobettes (cut into (2) 1-ounce pieces, heat and hold for assembly)
- 1¾ pounds sugar snap peas (thaw and blanch if using frozen, hold for assembly)
- 1 quart ranch dressing (yogurt based ranch is ideal for this recipe)
- 7 ounces scallions (thinly sliced for garnish)
- 7 ounces radishes (thinly sliced for garnish)
- 7 ounces cilantro (washed and rough chopped for garnish)
- Measure 1 gallon of hot, not boiling, water into a large bowl.
- Add entire pouch of potatoes all at once, using a wire whip to distribute evenly and wet all potatoes. Let stand 1 minute until the potatoes are fully hydrated.
- To assemble, place 10 ounces of the mashed potatoes in a bowl and arrange the chicken, corn cobettes, and sugar snap peas.
- Garnish with half ounce of each, sliced scallions, sliced radish and chopped cilantro
- Finish by drizzling 2 ounces of the ranch dressing on top of the dish and serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!