A perfect platform for any topping – from sour cream to apple butter or perhaps some lemon scented crème fraiche.
- 1 carton Idahoan® Premium Hash Browns (Item #00808), rehydrated per instructions
- 40 oz leeks, thinly sliced
- 6 oz unsalted butter
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 8 eggs, beaten
- Apple butter, sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- Sauté leeks in butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine cooled hash browns with leeks, flour, pepper and eggs, gently folding all ingredients together.
- Using a 4 oz scoop, portion mixture onto a well-oiled and preheat 400°F grill.
- Gently press latkes with a spatula to flatten.
- Cook on both sides for approx. 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top latkes with apple butter, sour cream or plain Greek yogurt.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!