- 1 bag (31 oz) Idahoan® Reduced Sodium Loaded Baked Mashed Potato - 2970000348, prepared
- 20 cups reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 20 cups small broccoli florets, divided
- 20 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2½ cups shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 40 oz whole grain crackers
- Bring vegetable broth to boil in large stockpot. Stir in half of the broccoli florets. Cook until tender; stir in mashed potatoes and chickpeas. Purée until smooth. Heat until simmering.
- Cook remaining broccoli florets until tender.
- Serve 1 cup soup per serving. Top with ½ cup broccoli florets and 1 tbsp Cheddar. Serve with whole grain crackers.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!