- 1 bag (28 oz) Idahoan® INSTAMASH Complete Mashed Potatoes - 2970000301, prepared
- 10 cups baby spinach, sautéed or steamed
- 9 cups drained canned lentils, rinsed
- 3½ cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 20 large red peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 40 oz whole grain crackers
- Stir together mashed potatoes, spinach, lentils, 1 cup Parmesan and Italian seasoning.
- Arrange peppers in single layer in 2 greased full size, 2-inch deep steam table pans. Fill each half with 1 cup mashed potato stuffing. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over top.
- Cover with foil and bake in 400°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until peppers are slightly softened. Remove foil; bake, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until peppers are tender, filling is heated through and top is golden brown. Serve with whole grain crackers.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!