Move a side to the center of the plate! Cheesy goodness with the smoky flavor of sausage.
- 20.35 oz (1 bag) Idahoan® Scalloped Potatoes (Item #00889)
- 1 lb smoked sausage (or hot dogs), sliced in ¼" slices (or ¼" slices cut in half if the sausage is thick)*
- 10 oz (2-3 fresh whole peppers) red peppers, sliced
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 oz frozen spinach, rough chopped & drained
- Sauté sausage, red peppers and garlic in oil for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in chopped spinach.
- In a half hotel pan, mix Idahoan® Scalloped Potatoes according to the recipe on bag.
- Add sausage and pepper mixture to potatoes.
- Bake according to package instructions and serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!