Loaded with flavor and sure to be a menu favorite!
- 16 oz. (1/2 bag) Idahoan REAL® Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic (Item #00343)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 24 oz smoked andouille sausage, ½ half-moon slices*
- 3 cups carrots, medium dice
- 3 cups celery, medium dice
- 3 cups onions, medium dice
- 1½ cup fresh red pepper, medium dice
- 3 lbs corn, frozen
- 1 oz garlic, chopped
- 1¼ gallon chicken stock*
- 16 oz shrimp 41-50 (tails removed), cooked, peeled and deveined
- Heat oil in stock pot and add sausage. Saute for 4-6 minutes on high heat.
- Add carrots, celery, onions, red peppers, corn and garlic. Saute for 12-15 minutes until soft.
- Add chicken stock and whisk in Idahoan REAL® Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic.
- Add shrimp and mix in.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 45-55 minutes.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!