Stick to our popular favorite or create your own new flavor!
- 2.125 lbs (1 carton) Idahoan® Fresh Cut Hash Brown Potatoes (Item #00808), rehydrated per instructions
- 10 oz green onions, chopped
- 32 oz low-moisture mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 30 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 5 oz butter, melted
- Mix together Idahoan® Fresh Cut Hash Brown Potatoes, green onions, both cheeses, eggs and butter.
- Portion 3 ounces into each opening of muffin tins.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes at 400°F.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tins to allow hash browns to set up.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!