- 3 cartons (2.125 lb) Idahoan® Fresh Cut Hash Browns - 2970000808
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 4⅓ cups guacamole
- 4⅓ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 144 corn tortillas (6-inch), warmed according to package directions
- 17⅓ cups refried beans
- 17⅓ cups shredded lettuce
- 18 cups diced cucumber
- 18 cups diced tomatoes
- Prepare hash brown potatoes with chili powder according to package directions, baking in oven to brown.
- Stir together guacamole and yogurt until blended.
- Assemble each tortilla with 2 tbsp refried beans, ½ cup hash browns, 2 tbsp shredded lettuce, ¼ cup diced cucumber, ¼ cup diced tomatoes and 1 tbsp yogurt guacamole. Serve 2 tacos per serving.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!