Two ways to enjoy potatoes! A light but satisfyingly crunchy chip with a savory dip.
- 1 ½ cups Idahoan® Real Mashed Potatoes (Item #00311, 00313, 20405, 85250)
- 1 cup corn flour
- 2 ½ cups water, room temperature
- Ground Idahoan® Steakhouse Red Mashed Potato Mix
- Peruvian Potato Dip:
- 1 cup Idahoan® Real Mashed, prepared
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup serrano peppers
- Combine Idahoan Real Mashed, corn flour and water and mix thoroughly by hand. Divide dough into 20 equal portions, roll into balls. Coat each dough ball with the ground Steakhouse Red Mashed Potato Mix.
- Using a tortilla press, press each ball until it is approximately ⅛” thick.
- Cut each tortilla into eighths and fry until golden in color.
- In a sauce pan, combine all the ingredients. Heat thoroughly.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!