- 3 cups Idahoan REAL® Mashed Potatoes (Item #00313)
- 6 cups hot water
- 4 cups tomato (pasta) sauce
- 2½ lbs cooked meatballs (1 oz meatballs and thawed if frozen)*
- 1½ cups Parmesan chese, grated
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Prepare Idahoan REAL® Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- In saucepan, combine tomato sauce and meatballs. Over moderate heat, cook until meatballs are heated through.
- Pour meatballs and sauce into half hotel pan.
- Top meatballs with Parmesan cheese.
- Spread even layer of mashed potatoes across top of meatballs. This is easily done by placing small scoops across top of meatballs and then spreading potatoes across meatballs using a rubber or silicone spatula. Smooth top of potatoes.
- Top potatoes with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!