Honest Earth® Rustic Mashed Potatoes are topped with juicy steak and shrimp skewers, fresh slaw, and house-made chimichurri in this delightful ‘mash-up’ of land and sea. Rich and flavorful, this delicious dish comes together in just 30 minutes.
- 1 bag (26 ounces) Honest Earth® Rustic Mashed Potatoes (prepared according to hot water instructions)
- 1 gallon hot water (water should be between 180°F to 190°F)
- 28 each skewers (soaked in water)
- 42 each 16/20 shrimp (peeled and deveined, tail-on, skewered and grilled, held for assembly)
- 2½ pounds beef tenderloin (seasoned and cut into 1-inch cubes, skewered and grilled, held for assembly)
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts (shaved and sautéed, held for assembly)
- 14 ounces herb yogurt sauce
- 7 ounces chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Measure 1 gallon hot, not boiling, water into a large bowl.
- Add entire pouch of potatoes all at once, using a wire whip to distribute evenly and wet all potatoes. Let stand 1 minute until the potatoes are fully hydrated.
- To assemble, place 10 ounces of mashed potatoes into a bowl. Place 2 ounces of sauteed brussels sprouts to one side, and cross the two skewers atop the potatoes. Drizzle with 1 ounce herb yogurt sauce and garnish with ½ ounce chopped parsley.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!