- 1 bag (31 oz) Idahoan® Reduced Sodium Loaded Baked Mashed Potato - 25970000348, prepared
- 20 cups (5 lbs) cooked chicken strips
- 20 cups sliced peppers
- 20 cups sliced onions
- ⅔ cup taco seasoning
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 5 cups shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 10 cups diced tomatoes
- 40 cups shredded leafy green lettuce
- 40 whole grain mini pitas
- Sauté chicken strips, peppers, onions and taco seasoning in oil set over medium-high heat until vegetables are tender and chicken strips are heated through.
- Serve ½ cup mashed potatoes in each bowl. Top with 1 cup chicken fajita mixture, 2 tbsp shredded Cheddar, ¼ cup diced tomatoes and 1 cup shredded lettuce. Serve with whole grain mini pita.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!