Korean cuisine uses a wide variety of vegetables and greens. We married the popular condiment with our very own favorite mashed potatoes – Idahoan Steakhouse Reds! It’s a surprising combination that is irresistible.
- 1 bag Idahoan® Steakhouse Reds (Item #00376)
- 1 16 oz jar prepared kimchi, medium heat
- 16 oz firm tofu
- 20 oz all-purpose flour
- 20 eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic bulbs, minced
- 3 oz canola oil
- 1 tsp each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Coarsely chop the kimchi, reserving all excess liquid.
- Prepare package of Idahoan Steakhouse mashed according to directions.
- Crumble the tofu and press to remove any excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Using a 2-3 oz scoop, place batter on a well-oiled and preheated (med-high heat) skillet, griddle or wok.
- Gently press with a spatula to flatten and cook until golden brown on both sides
- Pat with oil and serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!