This simple recipe is a wonderful addition to your breakfast offerings. Customize the recipe by adding in another protein or more veggies.
- 1 carton rehydrated Idahoan Fresh Cut Hash Browns (1 carton = 72½ cup servings = ½ cup serving = 1 burrito) (Item #00808)
- Roasted poblano chilés, diced
- Scrambled eggs
- Soft goat cheese
- Scallions, finely sliced
- 12" flour tortillas
- Salsa verde
- Prepare Idahoan Fresh Cut Hash Browns according to package, ensuring that they are golden brown.
- Prepare scrambled eggs and add diced poblano chilés.
- Place ½ cup hash browns and ½ cup scrambled egg mixture on flour tortilla. Sprinkle 1 tsp scallions and 3 dollops of soft goat cheese on top of eggs.
- Wrap tortilla in foil, then cut diagonally in half. Line burritos in chafer so that they are easy to pick up and eat.
- Make salsa verde available as a condiment.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!