A creative new idea for appetizers!
- 20.4 oz. (1 bag) Idahoan® Au Gratin Potatoes (Item #00888)
- 1 bag seasoning mix
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. + 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 12 oz sour cream
- 18 oz smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Mix together Idahoan® Au Gratin Potatoes, seasoning packet, ¼ cup chives, ¼ cup parsley and 2 Tbsp. dill in full steam table pan.
- Add ½ gallon of boiling water to contents of pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400°F.
- In separate bowl, mix together sour cream, 1 Tbsp. chives, 1 Tbsp. parsley and 2 tsp. dill, and place in cooler until needed.Use soup spoon to scoop out 1 Tbsp. hot au gratin potato mixture for each serving, and place it in Asian spoon. Place ¼ oz. smoked salmon on top and finish with ½ tsp. sour cream mixture.
- Garnish each canapé with a pinch of additional fresh herbs, such as parsley, chives, tarragon or dill if and as desired.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!