- 1 carton (2.54 lb) Idahoan® Scalloped Potatoes - 2970000881
- 60 oz (3.75 lbs) chopped cooked chicken
- 15 cups sautéed baby spinach
- 7½ cups chopped frozen artichokes
- 7½ cups drained canned white beans, rinsed
- 1¾ cups low-calorie Italian dressing
- 1¾ cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 30 whole grain rolls
- Reconstitute potatoes according to package directions.
- Stir together chicken, spinach, artichokes, white beans, Italian dressing and 1¼ cups of Parmesan. Transfer to 2 greased half size, 2-inch deep steam table pans. Top with scalloped potatoes and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake in 400°F oven for about 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve with whole grain roll.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!