Simple elegance. These bite-sized appetizers are packed with flavor. A crowd pleaser that is a quick fix.
- ½ pouch Idahoan Buttery Golden Selects® Mashed Potatoes (Item #00349)
- 1½ cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup chives, chopped
- 1 cup bacon or prepared bacon bits, finely chopped *
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 72 large mushrooms
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Add shredded cheese (reserve enough to top mushrooms), chives and bacon. Spread olive oil and minced garlic on bottom of walled cookie sheet or baking dish.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and stuff caps with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar over the top of the mushrooms.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!