A peppery Peruvian favorite, Aji Amarillo sauce is delicious paired with our potato casserole.
- 1 package Idahoan® Scalloped Potatoes (Item #00881)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 8 large leeks, whites only, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 large orange pepper, finely diced
- 4 Tbsp fresh thyme
- ½ cup Aleppo pepper, plus more for garnishing
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 lb white cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 380°F convection/400°F conventional.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan. Add garlic, leeks and peppers and cook just until tender.
- Prepare Idahoan® Scalloped Potatoes in hotel pan according to package instructions.
- Stir in garlic, leeks, and pepper mixture. Add thyme, Aleppo pepper, and quinoa.
- Evenly top casserole with cheese
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Garnish with Aleppo pepper and a sprig of thyme. Serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!