- 3 cartons (2.125 lb) Idahoan® Fresh Cut Hash Browns - 2970000808
- 3 cups buffalo sauce
- 4½ cups low-fat ranch dressing
- 36 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 36 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 18 cups matchstick-cut carrots
- 18 cups thinly sliced celery
- 72 whole grain rolls
- Prepare hash browns according to package directions, baking in oven to brown.
- Stir together buffalo sauce and ranch dressing until blended.
- Serve ½ cup hash browns in each bowl. Top with ½ cup chicken, ½ cup romaine, ¼ cup carrots and ¼ cup celery. Drizzle with 2 tbsp buffalo ranch sauce. Serve with whole grain roll.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!