A touch of comfort with an all American twist. This is certainly going to be a favorite!
- 1 bag Idahoan Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes (Item #00344)
- 2 lb chopped BBQ brisket or pulled pork (dry, smoked meat, not in sauce or in a very light coating of sauce)*
- 4 tsp, or to taste, hot sauce*
- 2½ cup BBQ sauce (hot/sweet BBQ sauce seemed to work best)*
- Prepare Idahoan Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes per instructions on bag in half hotel pan.
- Heat chopped BBQ meat until very hot. Gently stir hot BBQ meat and hot sauce into hot mashed potatoes so as to prevent meat from shredding. Smooth surface using flexible rubber or silicone spatula.
- Spread BBQ sauce over potatoes. Bake in 450°F oven for 10 minutes.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!