- 1 carton (2.54 lb) Idahoan® Au Gratin Potatoes - 2970000880
- 3 cups low-sodium tomato sauce
- 3 lb mini cooked turkey meatballs
- 10 cups cooked small broccoli florets
- 6 cups diced sweet red and green peppers
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 32 whole grain rolls
- Reconstitute potatoes according to package directions.
- Layer potatoes in greased full size, 2-inch deep steam table pan. Bake in 400°F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Spread tomato sauce over top. Layer meatballs, broccoli, red and green peppers, and mozzarella over top. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted. Serve with whole grain roll.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!