Shake on your favorite seasoning and serve, or use your creativity to build an endless variety of Idahoan® Tater Tumblers® — just include 4 cups of your favorite ingredients diced to ¼”. Some suggestions to try include:
- Andouille sausage
- Tasso ham
- Lump crab meat
- Chicken, hot sauce, and diced celery
- Cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, and chopped onion
Whatever you choose, Tater Tumblers deliver back-of- house appeal, great hold, and happy customers.
- Measure 2 quarts hot (not boiling) water into a 1 gallon mixing bowl.
- Add entire pouch of Tumbler mix all at once, using a spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and thoroughly wet mix. Let stand 10 minutes until potatoes are fully hydrated.
- Mix well and portion using a #60 scoop.
- Fry at 350°F for about 2 minutes until outside is golden brown and inside is piping hot.
|Serving Size||1 Fritter|
|Serving per Container||120|
|Calories from fat||0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g*||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Idaho® potatoes, whey protein concentrate, potato starch, salt, dehydrated onion, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean, sunflower, cottonseed, canola), spices, lemon juice powder [corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, lemon oil and silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent)], dextrose, mono and diglycerides, calcium stearoyl lactylate, onion powder, sodium acid pyrophosphate (preserve freshness), sodium bisulfite (preserve freshness), citric acid (preserve freshness), mixed tocopherols (preserve freshness).
Allergens: Milk & Soy