For a richer, heartier flavor, try Idahoan® Buttery Golden Selects® Mashed Potatoes. By adding golden potatoes, their peels – and a little extra butter – to the mix, we’ve created a recipe that we’re sure would do our grandmas proud.
Our russet and golden potato blend is processed from 100% Idaho® potatoes and includes a little peel for that natural texture.
- Measure 1 gallon (3.78 L) of boiling water into a 6? x ½ size steam table pan.
- Add entire pouch of potatoes at once using a spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and wet all potatoes.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes, stir well and serve.
* For creamier mashed potatoes add more hot water.
- Measure 12 cups of boiling water and 4 cups of whole milk into 6? x ½ size steam table pan.
- Add entire pouch of potatoes at once using spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and wet all potatoes.
- Let stand on steam table for a minimum of 20 minutes before serving. Stir well and serve.
Idaho® potatoes (russet and gold varieties), vegetable oil (coconut, sunflower), buttermilk powder, sugar, salt, maltodextrin, nonfat dry milk, monoglycerides, calcium stearoyl lactylate, butter (cream, salt), natural flavors, turmeric extract (color). Freshness preserved by sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bisulfite, citric acid, and mixed tocopherols.
|# 1/2 Cup Servings||Boiling Water||Potatoes||Steam Table Size Pan|
|40||1 gallon (3.79 L)||1 Pouch||6" Half Pan|
|80||2 gallon (7.57 L)||2 Pouches||6" Full Pan|