In Idaho, red potatoes are prized for their unique flavor. They definitely have the ability to add a little complexity to any dish. With Idahoan® PREMIUM Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes, you can give that flavor to your customers quickly, easily and efficiently.
Idahoan Baby Reds Mashed Potatoes are made from a blend of russet and baby red potatoes with peel, butter and seasoning. The potato blend is processed from sound, well peeled and trimmed 100% Idaho® potatoes.
GTIN# 1 00 29700 00344 9
PACK SIZE: 32.85 oz (931 g) Pouch
CASE SIZE: 8
- Measure 1 gallon (3.78 L) of boiling water into a 6? x ½ size steam table pan.
- Add entire pouch of potatoes at once using a spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and wet all potatoes.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes, stir well and serve.
* For creamier mashed potatoes add more hot water.
- Measure 12 cups of boiling water and 4 cups of whole milk into 6? x ½ size steam table pan.
- Add entire pouch of potatoes at once using spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and wet all potatoes.
- Let stand on steam table for a minimum of 20 minutes before serving. Stir well and serve.
|Serving Size||1/3 cup dry (29g)|
|Serving per Container||32|
|Calories from fat||25|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g*||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 21g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Idaho® potatoes (russet and red varieties), vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: coconut, palm, soybean, cottonseed, sunflower, canola), corn syrup solids, salt, maltodextrin, nonfat dry milk, sugar, sodium caseinate, butter powder [butter (sweet cream, salt, annatto color), nonfat milk solids, sodium caseinate and disodium phosphate], mono and diglycerides, calcium stearoyl lactylate, natural and artificial flavors (milk, soy), spice, sodium acid pyrophosphate (preserve freshness), sodium bisulfite (preserve freshness), dipotassium phosphate, artificial color, citric acid (preserve freshness), mixed tocopherols (preserve freshness) and less than 2% silicon dioxide added as an anti-caking agent.
Allergens: Milk & Soy
|# 1/2 Cup Servings||Boiling Water||Potatoes||Steam Table Size Pan|
|40||1 gallon (3.79 L)||1 Pouch||6" Half Pan|
|80||2 gallon (7.57 L)||2 Pouches||6" Full Pan|