Nothing reminds your customers of the comforts of home like a steaming hot serving of Mac & Cheese. Now, you can serve it up easily with Idahoan® Cheese Please® Macaroni & Cheese, which stores easily, only requires added water and bakes up into a golden, cheesy side that will have everyone asking for more.
Oven Preparation Directions
- Pour 2 quarts (1/2 gallon) of hot water (minimum 170ºF) into 2 1/2″ deep half steam table pan.
- Add contents of pouch and mix well with a wire whip until sauce is dissolved.
- Cover with foil and bake in convection oven at 350ºF for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender (or in conventional oven at 350ºF for 35 to 40 minutes).
Note: Oven variability may require maximum bake time.
- Remove from oven and stir well. Let stand for 10 minutes on steam table at 160ºF to 170ºF to thicken to proper consistency or hold in warming oven until serving.
Stove Top Preparation Directions
- Pour 2 quarts of water (1/2 gallon) into sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add contents of pouch gradually, while stirring with a wire whip.
- Bring back to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Pour into half steam table pan. Let stand for 10 minutes on steam table at 160ºF to 170ºF to thicken to proper consistency or hold in warming oven until serving.
|Serving Size||1/2 cup dry (62g)|
|Serving per Container||11|
|Calories from fat||50|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g*||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 41g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Enriched macaroni product: Semolina, water, egg white, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate and riboflavin; Cheese Sauce Mix: Cheddar cheese blend [whey, cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), reduced lactose whey, maltodextrin, canola oil, salt, disodium phosphate, blue cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), nonfat dry milk, autolyzed yeast extract, citric acid, buttermilk, artificial flavor, natural flavor, soy lecithin, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate], maltodextrin, modified food starch, palm oil, sugar, salt, autolyzed yeast extract, soy lecithin, sodium bicarbonate, extractives of annatto and paprika, xanthan gum and not more than 2% silicon dioxide added to prevent caking.
Allergens: Egg, Milk, Wheat & Soy
|# of Servings (3.2 oz)||# of Pouches||Hot Water||Steam Table Size Pan|
|25||1||1/2 gal||2 1/2" Half Size Pan|
|50||2||1 gal||2 1/2" Full Size Pan|