In Idaho, red potatoes are prized for their unique flavor. They definitely have the ability to add a little complexity to any dish. With Idahoan® Baby Reds® Mashed Potatoes, you can give that flavor to your customers quickly, easily and efficiently.
Idahoan Baby Reds Mashed Potatoes are made from a blend of russet and baby red potatoes with peel, butter and seasoning. The potato blend is processed from sound, well peeled and trimmed 100% Idaho® potatoes.
- Measure 1 gallon (3.78 L) of boiling water into a 6? x ½ size steam table pan.
- Add entire pouch of potatoes at once using a spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and wet all potatoes.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes, stir well and serve.
* For creamier mashed potatoes add more hot water.
- Measure 12 cups of boiling water and 4 cups of whole milk into 6? x ½ size steam table pan.
- Add entire pouch of potatoes at once using spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and wet all potatoes.
- Let stand on steam table for a minimum of 20 minutes before serving. Stir well and serve.
Idaho® potatoes (russet and red varieties), vegetable oil (coconut, sunflower), maltodextrin, salt, sugar, buttermilk powder, nonfat dry milk, butter (cream, salt), monoglycerides, calcium stearoyl lactylate, natural flavors. Freshness preserved by sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bisulfite, citric acid, and mixed tocopherols.
|# 1/2 Cup Servings||Boiling Water||Potatoes||Steam Table Size Pan|
|40||1 gallon (3.79 L)||1 Pouch||6" Half Pan|
|80||2 gallon (7.57 L)||2 Pouches||6" Full Pan|